Have you been thinking about developing or commercializing a new, innovative product or process? Are you located in South Central PA?
This year, Ben Franklin Technology Partners is offering two prize packages in the Big Idea Contest!
Each winner will receive:
- $35,000 in cash
- An Innovation Adoption Grant up to $25,000 to work with a PA-based research university
- Priority access to an investment up to $100,000 from Ben Franklin
- A one-year pass to seminars offered by Ben Franklin’s eMarketing Learning Center valued at $2,500
- A free consult on how to access Federal R&D grant money from the Innovation Partnership valued at $3,000
- Free working space at the BF TechCelerator@Carlisle by CREDC valued at $10,000
Do you qualify to apply?
You do, if …
You are planning or developing a new, innovative product or process for commercialization
You or your business have not previously received funding from Ben Franklin Technology Partners
Your business is located in one of the eight eligible PA counties
- Oct. 23, 2015: Contest opens
- Jan. 20, 2016: Application deadline
- Feb. 3, 2016: Finalists selected
- March 2, 2016: Finalist presentation training
- March 25, 2016: 10-page business plans due
- April 11, 2016: Slide decks due
- April 14, 2016: Final judging