Save the Date – June 8, 2017 – Tax Credit Seminar in Erie, PA
Commonwealth Tax Credit Seminar
Presenters: Department of Community & Economic Development, Ben Franklin Technology Partners/CNP, and KIZ Resources, LLC
When: Thursday, June 8, 2017
Where: Erie Technology Incubator, 900 State Street, Room 300, Erie, PA 16501
Time: 1:00 P.M. – 2:30 P.M.
Pennsylvania Tax Credits Include:
- Keystone Innovation Zone (KIZ)
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Neighborhood Assistance-Enterprise Zone (NAP-EZP)
- PA Historic Preservation Credits (HPTC)
- Work Opportunity Tax Credits (WOTC)
- Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC)
Luncheon hosted by KIZ Resources, LLC. Please RSVP by Friday, June 2, 2017, to email@example.com. Seating is limited.
KIZ Resources, LLC will be available after the seminar to answer individual questions. Feel free to contact Lindsey Bennett at (814) 296-2414 to set up a consultation.
CPA’s are eligible to earn CPE Credits!