SOMEONE WILL WALK AWAY WITH UP TO $10,000!
LANCASTER, PA –Join us at the Candy Factory on Thursday, November 15, 2018 from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM to cheer on six tech-entrepreneurs as they make their final pitch presentation to a panel of local judges.
YOU WON’T WANT TO MISS THIS! Register here:
For the past eight weeks, these entrepreneurs have been participating in Ben Franklin’s TechCelerator@TheCandy Factory, an intensive Startup Accelerator Program, that has already helped launch dozens of startups across Central PA. With funding support from the BB&T Economic Growth Fund at the Lancaster County Community Foundation, the TechCelerator@TheCandy Factory, offers free business-grade WiFi, six conference rooms with large screen TVs and whiteboards, three workshop areas, event space, and parking for guests and clients along with business mentoring and support services provided by Ben Franklin’s Transformation Business Services Network personnel.
Come to support local entrepreneurs, but stay for the networking! Here’s a snapshot of the companies that will present:
• Amini Developments has created a new method to construct high-quality roads in the rural areas of developing countries.
• Churnery enables its customers to hand churn healthier homemade ice cream in minutes using their innovative single-serving ice cream maker and optional mix packets.
• Craft Biotech has developed a fast, inexpensive, and sensitive method of analyzing undesired chemicals in beer during the brewing process.
• Entire.Life is a digital scrap-booking business that’s perfect for any family.
• Thyme removes the time tracking and payroll processing barriers that construction company owners typically face through a simple-to-use software designed specifically for their industry.
• The Next CRM is re-inventing the process for attracting new customers by combining business intelligence, point-of-sale data, and machine learning for accurate digital advertising targeting and delivery.