The BF TechCelerator’s weekly business startup accelerators and one-on-one mentoring sessions target emerging tech-entrepreneurs from the university and the surrounding community. “Graduation” will include a pitch presentation to a panel of local professionals and potential investors. Topics that will be addressed during the ten weeks include:
- What is the Technology Idea? Intro to “2-minute Stand-up”
- Basic IP – Documentation, Public Disclosure, Patents, Trademarks etc.
- Business Model overview
- Customer Development
- Value Proposition
- Customer Segments
- Customer Relationships – Get/Keep/Grow
- Basic Financials – Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow
- Estimating Operating & Startup Costs
- Funding Options
- Basic Legal – Business Structure & Ownership
Tuesday, March 19, 2019 – Thursday, May 23, 2019 – 2:00 PM – 4:15 PM
Space is limited. The Deadline to apply: March 7, 2019
(10 week program) – Applicants must be able to commit to at least eight of the ten weeks!
One-on-One mentoring available on Wednesdays and Thursdays: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM, 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM, and 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM
200 Innovation Blvd/Room 221 – Technology Center – State College
2:00 PM – 4:15 PM
Are You Eligible to Apply?
- Is your business in the concept or pre-revenue stage?
- Is there a technology component to your business idea?
- Can you attend an eight/ten-week program, once a week?
- Are you planning to commercialize your business concept?