The BF TechCelerator @South Central will Award up to $10,000 in Prizes!
HARRISBURG, PA – On Thursday, November 16, 2017 from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM, seven entrepreneurs will present their business concepts to a panel of judges as the Capstone Event to an eight-week Business Startup Boot Camp offered by the Ben Franklin TechCelerator@SouthCentral. Visit https://cnp.benfranklin.org/techcelerator-south-central for details on the program.
This entrepreneurial training program developed by Ben Franklin Technology Partners/CNP offers its Boot Camps twice a year, allowing emerging tech-business owners to gather the information they need in order to make an informed decision on launching a tech-based company. A prize package of up to $10,000 will be awarded to the winner.
If you are interested in the tech-startup community and would like to be in the audience for the presentations, don’t hesitate to join us on November 16, 2017 at 1010 N. Seventh Street Suite 304 in the Ben Franklin offices. Space is limited, so reserve your seat today by contacting Ross Gibson-Delasin at (717) 948-6339 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The seven participants for this Final’s Event include:
- Scott Russo/Synolus Medical (Adams County): Synolus is developing an on-body infuser that offers a simple and more convenient way for insulin-dependent Type II diabetics to receive their medication.
- Chi Pham/Majis (Cumberland County): Majis created an interactive collaboration platform that guides and instructs groups on problem solving using goal setting, road-mapping, and process management.
- Naga Goli/Mobinfy (Cumberland County): Mobinfy is an end-to-end mobile solution for field data collection.
- Mike Bridgman/MajorMega (Lancaster County): MajorMega combines custom software and hardware with cutting-edge Virtual Reality to create unparalleled immersive experiences.
- Tyler Stoltzfus/Green Matters Natural Dye Company (Lancaster County): The Company offers a natural dyeing process that targets eco-friendly clothing and fiber product brands.
- Rich Everts/ Sugey (Lancaster County): The Sugey One is a home-based artificial intelligence product that assists those with disabilities.
- Vince Molay/Kleancierge (York County): Kleancierge provides an enterprise mobile platform that standardizes how vehicle detailers bill, schedule, market and communicate with customers.