We Can Help You Go From Startup to UP & Running!
STATE COLLEGE, PA – Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Central & Northern PA has been investing in tech-startups and small manufacturers for more than 35 years. Our program’s funding is the financial bridge that links a startup’s assets to future investment opportunities from banks, angel, or venture capital groups. In order to best support our entrepreneurs and share the risk inherently involved in tech startup activities, our program does not require application fees, points, collateral, or personal guarantees.
If you are developing a new, innovative product, process, or software application, let us help you get from Startup to UP and running! For more information, visit http://cnp.benfranklin.org
At our June 2018 Board of Director’s meeting, ten company projects were approved to receive funding and business support services. Listed below are the newest members of the Ben Franklin portfolio:
- AE Resources, Inc., locating in Bradford, PA, developed a disruptive technology platform focused on energy efficiency for the industrial chemical market. The innovation combines ultrasound and microwave technology to optimize chemical reactions. aeresource-inc.com
- The Counselors Advantage Program for Success (CAPS), located in Erie, PA, addresses the significant gap in the K/16 market for regulatory required instruction on college and career readiness (CCR). The current paper-based method, which is replaced by the CAPS platform, is inadequate, inefficient and expensive. https://www.capspse.com
- Keystone Healthcare Technologies, located in Harrisburg, PA, manages end- of-life decisions for patients, caregivers, and healthcare systems through the electronic delivery of advanced care planning. keystonedigitallivingwill.com
- Lojic LLC, located in Meadville, PA, provides manufacturing companies with a “dashboard” that is powerful, easy to use, and can be integrated with existing systems in order to monitor shop floor issues such as scrap, machine down-time, etc. https://lojic.us
- MakerPlace Inc., located in Erie, PA, created a social ecommerce platform which provides a curated, global marketplace that is fun and easy to use for buyers and sellers of kitchenware, home good products, and foodies, who want to connect over their interest in this space. masonjars.com
- Mangrove Jack Marine USA, located in Sharon, PA, manufactures high-quality, portable folding boat trailers made of anodized aluminum and stainless steel. The design is light, compact, easily stored and assembles in less than two minutes without tools. mangrovejack.com
- Persea Naturals LLC, located in State College, PA, is developing and commercializing AvoColor, a natural food color additive that addresses the needs of food manufacturers who want to use colors in the yellow through red spectrum. perseanaturals.com
- Reflexion Interactive Technologies, located in Lancaster, PA, developed a brain testing and training system that provides valuable information to several target markets such as high-school athletic trainers and coaches. The system quantifies reaction time, hand-eye coordination, peripheral vision, pattern recognition, and others in just 30 seconds. reflexioninteractive.com
- SIG Medical Corp., located in Hershey, PA, is a medical device manufacturing company that is developing a novel, minimally invasive, surgical repair process for fractured ribs. http://sigmedical.net/http://sigmedical.net/
- TechKnowServe Corporation, located in State College, PA, is developing an asset integrity management solution which integrates RFID with non-destructive test equipment used in oil and natural gas hydraulic fracking environments and interfaces field data with their cloud database. techknowserv.com
- Xact Metal, Inc., located in State College, PA, developed a breakthrough technology for the direct metal additive manufacturing system industry that will establish new levels of performance and pricing in the industry. xactmetal.com