In partnership with the PA Wilds Center for Entrepreneurship, Ben Franklin Technology Partners is looking for innovators with BIG IDEAS located in Cameron, Elk, Forest, McKean, or Warren County, PA.
We’re looking for entrepreneurs who are developing or crafting a product, process, or innovation related to the maker economy, outdoors and recreation, forest products, manufacturing, and technology. If this sounds like you, please apply!
Apply by Tuesday, April 18, 2023
The winner will receive:
- Up to $50,000 in cash
- A chance to win an additional $2,500 in the People’s Choice Award
- An opportunity to pitch the business concept for a $10,000 Seed Grant from Ben Franklin
- A guaranteed spot in a business accelerator program offered by either Ben Franklin or Penn State’s LaunchBox network
- Business mentoring and support by Ben Franklin’s Transformation Business Services Network
You qualify to apply if:
- Your business is located in Cameron, Elk, Forest, McKean, or Warren County, PA.
- You have not previously received Ben Franklin funding or a cash prize from either a BIG IDEA Contest or a TechCelerator program
- You plan to commercialize your innovation
- You do not have more than $1,000,000 in annual sales revenue (as an established business)
Winning up to $50,000 will go a long way in helping you further develop your BIG IDEA and infuse your new startup with much-needed cash. In addition to the cash, the pitch experience you’ll gain, the business training offered, and the contacts you’ll make are just as valuable.