YOUR “BIG IDEA” COULD WIN YOU UP TO $50,000!
LANCASTER, PA – Why Should You Enter Ben Franklin’s BIG IDEA Contest? Because you want to WIN! The prize money will be a great way to put some cash into your startup. However, the business mentoring, networking opportunities, and feedback from experts are often just as valuable as the cash.
If you’ve been thinking about developing or commercializing an innovative product, process, or new software application, you need to think about entering this contest. We are looking for budding entrepreneurs, researchers, software developers, or even small existing businesses. Our risk-free, fun BIG IDEA contests have been helping folks start or grow their businesses in Pennsylvania for years.
A simple online application could be the first step in taking you from StartUP to UP and running. Check out http://bigidea.benfranklin.org No need to share your “secret sauce” or any detail you believe is proprietary. The deadline to apply is June 18, 2018 at 5:00 PM
Here’s What You Can Win:
- Up to $50,000 in cash
- A six-month membership/working space in the BF TechCelerator@TheCandyFactory
- A one-year pass to seminars offered by Ben Franklin’s eMarketing Learning Center http://emarketinglearningcenter.org valued at $3,000
- A free consult (and proposal prep) valued at $3,000 on how to access Federal R&D grant money from the Innovation Partnership http://innovationpartnership.net
You are eligible to apply IF:
- You are located in either Lancaster or Lebanon County
- You are developing/commercializing a new, innovative tech-based product/process
- You have not previously received an investment from Ben Franklin
- Your business is either pre-revenue or has not had sales that exceeded $500,000 to date
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 717-948-6625.