Ben Franklin’s Food & Beverage TechCelerator is offering a 10-week virtual Business Boot Camp for entrepreneurs and start-up companies that are developing scalable, innovative, and technology-focused products/services in the food and beverage industry.
You’ll expand your network, engage with other successful entrepreneurs, discuss your business model with experts and develop a pitch that could win you up to $30,000! This is a no-cost opportunity to local entrepreneurs.
As a TechCelerator participant, you will:
- Explore likelihood of your business’s success and learn to minimize risks
- Develop a working business model, proformas, and gain market insights
- Participate in one-on-one mentoring with business coaches from Ben Franklin, and Penn State and Gannon University’s Small Business Development Centers
- Expand your network and engage with other entrepreneurs
- Create an investor pitch and present to a panel of local judges for an opportunity to win up to $30,000.
The weekly ZOOM classes are Tuesdays starting January 10, 2023, through March 14, 2023. One-hour on-line mentoring/coaching sessions will also be provided each week.